At Christ Lutheran Church, we believe that:
- Jesus Christ is the only true Son of God who came to this world in the flesh to be an atoning sacrifice for sinful mankind.
- All humans are sinful and are saved solely by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not through any works we do.
- Jesus died and rose again, and will come again to judge both the living and the dead.
- God is Triune: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, written by God through human beings.
- God’s Word, Baptism, and the Lord’s Supper are the means by which God gives people His grace.