Christ Lutheran Preschool partners with parents in nurturing young children in a Christian environment, assisting them to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
So that the Children may…”Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” (2 Peter 3:18)
- Early childhood education is an integral part of Christ Lutheran Church’s mission and ministry.
- The young child is a gift from God and learns best about God’s world through experimentation and exploration.
- Each child is a unique and special child of God and we encourage the development of Christ-esteem and individuality.
- Children learn best through play and by developmentally appropriate activities provided as avenues for learning.
- Early childhood education provides a warm and loving Christ-centered environment where children can develop to their fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Early childhood education is a ministry to young children and their families.
- Early childhood education is a joint ministry that involves the congregation, the community, the staff the family, and the child.
Christ Lutheran Preschool offers sessions for children ages 33 months to the first day of kindergarten. Class offerings are 2 1/2 hours in length, meeting two or three times weekly. There are both morning and afternoon options.
Classes are held September through May, following independent School District 196 calendar for major vacations.
If you would like registration information or have questions please contact the Preschool Director at 651-454-4091.
Christ Lutheran Preschool is licensed by the State of Minnesota and working toward accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.